Urology Specialist Melbourne
Mr Scott Donnellan is a highly experienced and respected Melbourne based Urologist. He is the Director of Urology at Monash Health, and operates and consults privately at St John of God Berwick and Cabrini Malvern. He is an authority on the management of Prostate Cancer including high PSA, Active Surveillance and Robotic Surgery and performs both laparoscopic and robotic surgery for Kidney tumour including Robotic Partial Nephrectomy. He also treats BPH, renal stones and bladder cancer / haematuria. He consistently strives to provide the best patient experience and outcome.
- Robotic Prostate Surgery
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery for Renal Cancer
- Prostate Resection for Benign Prostate Hyperplasia
- Bladder Cancer Surgery
- Laser surgery and Lithotripsy for Kidney Stones
- Penile Prosthesis Implantation of Erectile Dysfunction
- Microsurgical Vasectomy Reversal and Vasectomy
- Trans-Perineal Prostate Biopsies
- Flow Metrics & Bladder Scanning
- Injection Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction
- Flexible Cystoscopy in Office for Uninsured Patients
SCREENING & SURVEILLANCE
- Active Surveillance for Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Cancer Surveillance
- Urology Nurse led Patient education and catheter care
- Multi Discipline Cancer Care via Association with leading Cancer Specialists
- Prostate Cancer 2nd Opinion
- Telehealth Services available for elderly / frail patients and Regional / Interstate / International Patients
COMMON PATIENT SYMPTOMS WE SEE
- Elevated PSA and Prostate Cancer
- Haematuria (Blood in the Urine)
- Renal Tumours
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary symptoms such as incontinence, poor flow urgency and frequency
- Erectile dysfunction
Extensive experience and expertise in the management of Prostate Cancer. Development of Management Algorithms for diagnosis and treatment of Prostate Cancer.
Prostate Cancer: Active Surveillance, Trans-Perineal Prostate Biopsy, PSMA PET CT scanning, Robotic Surgery, Insertion of Gold seeds and Spacing agents prior to Radiation Therapy.
Minimally Invasive Surgery: Robotic Prostatectomy, Robotic Partial Nephrectomy, Laparoscopic Nephrectomy, Laser stone Surgery, GYRUS TURP.